We've ordered a bunch of 6' subs for lunch. I'm going to get some soda as well. It will probably come out to about $5 per person.
If this sounds good to you - say, "Im in."
We will have coffee
and dunkin donuts
for the morning as always!
I would strongly encourage everyone to get there between 9:00 - 9:15 am so you have time to check-in, get your name tag and grab a cup of coffee and a donut.
4. Guest of Devontie
8. Guest of mako841
13. Guest of marktore
16. Guest of searchin
27. Lou C.
38. Walter T.
39. Dan S.
52. Guest of surhound
55. Toni P.
56. Pat Z.
57. Nicholas B.
58. Eric B.
64. Eugene K.
65. Guest of mako841
68. Tom L.
69. Daniel K.
70. Dan F.
71. Micheal N.
73. Shirley D.
75. Guest of GoFsh
76. JUN S.
77. Robert K.
78. Walter B.
79. William D.
80. Billy D.
81. Arthur H.
82. Bob B.
83. Jim M.
84. Wayne S.
85. John L.
87. Paul T.(Guest of CAT14361)
88. Ernest C.
89. Michael B.
90. Steven D.
91. Jerry W.
92. Michael W.
93. Bob E.
94. Michael E.
95. Timothy F.
96. Michael F.
99. Guest of topfish
100. Andrew C.
101. Dennis F.
102. Matt G.
103. Davin A.
104. Rocky R.
105. John N.
108. Guest of kennemarv1
109. Jim T.
110. Anthony L.
112. Guest of mookjohnson
113. Guest of mookjohnson
114. David S.
118. Eric W.
122. Benny M.
123. Larry S.
124. Marcus N.
125. Valentin S.
128. John M.
131. Carmella S.
132. Paul S.
133. bob davi
137. Guest of Toyman1
139. Joe L.
140. Ron K.
141. Harold R.
1. Teasers made and donated by Mark (Iplayfair).
2. A SS Little Neck popper donated by Kevin (walleyeman)
3. A 2 person - 4 hour charter with surf guide Ken Legge (legasea) - a $225 value!
4. Bucktails donated by Mark (Iplayfair)
5. LeoDA has donated one of his Alaskan Yellow Cedar custom made plugs.
6. Gil (AQUAHOLIC1) has donated a live bait big bass charter for 2.
7. Bucktails made and donated by Frankie (Frankiesurf).
8. A package of plugs made and donated by Jim (srfrat).
9. A custom made 9' lamiglas surf rod made and donated by Lou (redhawk19).
10. A Yellow Tatoo darter donated by Dave (mako841).
11. A 7' graphite spin with cork handle made and donated by Capt. Neil Faulkner.
12. A 2-person 6 hr. charter (valued at $375) with surf fishing guide Bill Wetzel.
13. Some J.C. Jigs Bugeyes donated by Nor'east Saltwater and JC Jigs.
14. A $50 gift certificate to Saltwaters Tackle donated by Paul (surfstix).
15. An autographed copy of The Art of Surfcasting with Lures donated by Zeno Hromin.
16. An autographed copy of The Hunt for Big Stripers donated by Zeno Hromin.
17. A framed and signed limited edition print donated by Zeno Hromin.
18. A 7' custom made boat rod donated by CAPT RICHI.
19. 3 - 5 Packs of teasers made and donated by Eric (ihavegills).
20. Assorted plugs...2-dannys, 2 atom jrs., 1-spook and 1-surfster donated by Rob (rac37).
21. Needle fish and poppers donated by surfzone.
22. An autographed copy of A Season On The Edge donated by John Skinner.
23. An R.M. Smith plug donated by Willeslick.
24. A Gibbs popper donated by Kirk12.
25. Capt. Barbara Fusco had donated a skinny water Striped Bass trip for one.
26. A 11' 2.5" Lamiglas surf rod donated by Eddie (sandman).
27. Angler Charters has donated a full day 4-person Spring trip for Striped Bass.
28. A black SS needle donated by Chris (frankiesurf's brother).
We have just set up a special online raffle for Lou's custom made 9' Lamiglas surf rod. For those of you who can't attend the seminar - even you, along with the seminar attendees, can get a chance to win this rod and help raise money for Ariana and her family.
For $10 you get 2 raffle tickets
For $15 you get 3 raffle tickets.
For $20 you get 4 raffle tickets.
Click on however many tickets you want to purchase.
If anyone has any items they would like to donate for giveaways,or raffle prizes, please send me a PM. The monies raised will go to help Ariana and her family - read below. Thanks!
Let's make a difference!
I recently discovered that a fellow noreaster and surf fisherman (Wayne ? walrus22) received some very difficult news this past year. His precious 4 yr. old daughter Ariana was diagnosed with leukemia. As a father of four kids (two of my kids being girls - ages 5 and 4) this news really hit me and tugged on my heart strings. It has been a tough road for Ariana and the family. She has a long road ahead of her as it relates to chemo treatments and the side effects associated with chemo. The medical expenses that Wayne and his wife Giovanna face are very costly. After talking with others we thought it would be great to use all the proceeds from this NFSS surf fishing seminar to help out Ariana and the family. Wayne and Giovanna also have two other children?Matthew  and Justin . Please keep Ariana and the family in your prayers during this very difficult time.
Below is a picture of Ariana and Wayne while out surf fishing.
The second pic is more recent.
Martin (BennyBass) is a good friend of Wayne's and knows a lot more about all that is happening.
This post edited by walleyeman 01:49 PM 02/24/2009