NorEast Fishing Forum banner

2012 BASH is on (Proceeds to benefit Noreast member Gaucho's young daughter) - sign up here!!!!!!

42K views 454 replies 59 participants last post by  TonySMJC 
#1 ·
I think it's time to have a BASH!!!!!!!!

The entire Noreast.com team has been working hard behind the scenes, and have arranged that this years BASH will be held at Danford's Hotel & Marina in Port Jefferson, Long Island. Yes, the ****tail hour is great, as is the food, featuring limited open bar, w/beer, will be served throughout the evening.

The date - Saturday, February 18th. 7:00pm -11:00pm

Danford's Hotel & Marina
25 East Broadway
Port Jefferson, NY 11777
1-888-719-6869

Danfords

Dinner this year will be buffet style and all wonderful food choices prepared by the Danford's!!!! Take a look at the menu...................

Danfords Buffet Menu

International Fruit & Cheese Display
An array of sliced seasonal fruit with imported and domestic cheeses served with assorted crackers and flat breads (served for the first half hour)

Salad
Choice of: Classic Caesar, Greek or Grilled Ratatouille Salad

Entrees
Herb Roasted Prime Rib, Basa Filet Oreganatta (broiled white fish with oreganatta and garlic butter sauce) or Penne Ala Vodka

Potato and Vegetable Du Jour

Dessert - cake

Soda, coffee, tea, champagne punch

But forget about the great food and drink, the best part is getting to meet one another, both old friends, and new, and put a face to the name.

The price this year is $70 per person complete.

This years Bash is a special one.............
In keeping tradition with the bash all donations for the raffles go to a special charity this years one hits closer to home. One of our members and friend Tony (Gaucho) and his family need our help. I would like to thank everyone who has donated the wonderful prizes and those who are going/participating in this years Bash. Here's a little back ground info on what Tony, and his family are going thru................

Christina Palermo is a little 7-year old girl who was diagnosed in February 2011 with a rare malignant tumor, called Rhabdoid Sarcoma. She is currently receiving treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering. Christina has undergone several surgeries, and received chemotherapy and radiation treatments to shrink the tumor. She recently under went a massive 8 hour operation to remove the tumor. For the next 5 years now she will undergo scans every 4 months at Memorial Sloan Kettering where she will continue to receive treatment till she is fully cured.

I have started a sign up list below, as well as the door raffle prize list. Take heart on the prize list as it will grow in the coming days and weeks.

Since we are having the Bash at Danford's Hotel & Marina, we have arranged a special room rate for those who would like to spend the evening of $109 Information will be posted shortly on how to take advantage of this fantastic rate.

So, sign up today by making a post saying you'd like to attend. Payments will be handled differently this year. Please mail your check in the amount of $70 payable to Barbara Fusco to:

Barbara Fusco
P.O. Box 188
Centereach, N.Y. 11720

Payments are neeeded ASAP.

Thank you,

MakoMatt

This post edited by MakoMatt 10:00 AM 02/08/2012

See less See more
#2 ·
THE BASH - who's going

1. MakoMatt - PAID
2. MakoMatt's guest - PAID
3. TonySMJC - PAID
4. TonySMJC guest - PAID
5. Koz54 - PAID
6. Kox54's wife - PAID
7. MakoMike- PAID
8. Onemoredrift - PAID
9. canyonfvr - PAID
10. MrsCany - PAID
11. wader - PAID
12. Margrock - PAID
13. fish4me - PAID
14. fish4me's guest - PAID
15. Hunt n' Fish - PAID
16. Gina - PAID
17. carolynee - PAID
18. OMD's dad - PAID
19. edbass - PAID
20. Mark from Cowharbor - PAID
21. floatstone - PAID
22. SinkerBouncer - PAID
23. Kilsong - PAID
24. Kilsong's guest Jane - PAID
25. Gaucho -PAID
26. Gaucho's wife Jane - PAID
27. oldmud - PAID
28. crabman1130 - PAID
29. crabman1130's guest Josie - PAID
30. George - PAID
31. George's wife Barbara - PAID
32. RichTrox - PAID
33. devontie - PAID
34. devontie's guest Vinnie G. - PAID
35. AllyKat - PAID
36. AllyKat's wife - PAID
37. tonyzfishin - PAID
38. objoe - PAID
39. MadMikeNY - PAID
40. MadMikeNY's guest - PAID
41. offracing - PAID
42. Fishing Friend - PAID
43. OMD's mom - PAID
44. filo1 - PAID
45. filo1's guest - PAID
46. Sicknotto - PAID
47. Sicknotto's guest - PAID
48. macattack - PAID
49. Tunatoys - PAID
50. Tunatoys guest - PAID
51. fishenmission - PAID
52. dmb206 - PAID
53. dmb206's guest - PAID
54. avin664 - PAID
55. Captain Phil Kess - PAID
56. stpaul7 - PAID
57. KATsFish - PAID
58. Sealion - PAID
59. Sealion's guest - PAID
60. spygull - PAID
61. spygull's wife Fern - PAID

RAFFLE PRIZES

1. 2 persons aboard the MARLYN JEAN IV for any AM trip thanks to TonySMJC

2. 2 persons aboard the MARLYN JEAN IV for any PM trip thanks to TonySMJC

3. A full day charter for up to 6 people aboard the MARLYN JEAN for any weekday in July-August 2012 thanks to TonySMJC

4. A beautiful custom made rod by master builder Rodwinder

5. A 1/2 day trip aboard LUV2FISH for up to 3 people thanks to Onemoredrift

6. A 2 hour skinny water Bass trip thanks to Onemoredrift

7. An array of assorted tackle thanks to panther martin and RonZ

8. A $25 Gift Certificate from Miller Place B&T

9. A $25 Gift Certificate from Ralph's Fishing Station

10. A $25 Gift Certificate from Alexandro's in Mt Sinai

11. A trip for 2 aboard the Celtic Quest thanks to Desi

12. A beautiful custom rod made by master builder Seane

13. A trip for 2 aboard the OSPREY thanks to Captain Amanda

14. A 1/2 day Fluke-Sea Bass trip for up to 3 people aboard the Freeport boat SEA ROGUE thanks to Captain Bob

15. A Noah's Ark unstuffed animial with Gift Certificate thanks to MrsCany

16. A limited edition Harpoon Dart belt buckle thanks to oldmud

17. Two (2) free passes aboard the BROOKLYN VI on any AM or PM weekday inshore trip thanks Captain Robert

18. A Lamiglass Inshore Classic Rod thanks to Cow Harbor Tackle

19. From Noreast.com member hauler, he will donate an artist proof of a limited edition print he painted for CCA back in 2000. Thanks hauler!!!

20. From emilyrose of the HELEN H, 2 montauk Cod fishing trips!!! Thanks emilyrose!!

21. A $25 Gift Certificate to Causeway B&T thanks to Noreast member Margrock. Thank you Margrock!!!!!

22. A beuatiful custom rod thanks to Captain Neil.

23. A beautiful rod and reel thanks to Tunatoys.

24. A set of beasutiful custom trolling lures with bag thanks to Tunatoys.

25. Another set of beasutiful custom trolling lures with bag thanks to Tunatoys.

26. A gift pack of Bluefin Stout thanks to Noreast member oldmud.

27. A 1/2 trip for 4 aboard the Saralyssa, of Port Jeff Charters, thanks to Noreast member fishenmission

28. An open boat fishing trip for 1 from Fishy Business Charters thanks to Captain Phil Kess

29. Another open boat fishing trip for 1 from Fishy Business Charters thanks to Captain Phil Kess

30. An offshore temperature and fish analysis program from Roff's Ocean Forecasting thanks to Dr Mitch Roffer

31. Another offshore temperature and fish analysis program from Roff's Ocean Forecasting thanks to Dr Mitch Roffer

32. Still yet another offshore temperature and fish analysis program from Roff's Ocean Forecasting thanks to Dr Mitch

This post edited by MakoMatt 05:03 AM 02/17/2012

#9 ·
Hey matt, looks good!

Please add me, my parents and Carolynee

I will be donating the following:
Half day trip (3 passengers) on Luv2fish also 2 hr skinny Bass trip for one passenger.

Array of assorted tackle donated by Panther Martin and RonZ

$25.00 Gift Certificate from Miller Place B&T

$25.00 Gift Certificate from Ralph's Fishing Station

$25.00 Gift Certificate from Alexandro's in Mt. Sinai

Celtic Quest Port Jefferson - Trip for two

Also guys, you can park at Danfords or the ferry parking lot for free. The only time you would have to pay for parking is if all the spots are taken, then there is meter parking. We won't have a problem, the ferry area has plenty room being all the boats are done for the season.

This post edited by Onemoredrift 09:48 AM 12/20/2011

#18 ·
THE BASH - who's going

1. MakoMatt
2. TonySMJC
3. TonySMJC guest
4. Scott1280
5. Koz54
6. Kox54's wife
7. MakoMike
8. Onemoredrift
9. canyonfvr
10. canyonfvr's wife
11. Seane
12. wader
13. Margrock
14. fish4me
15. fish4me's guest
16. stpaul7
17. Time4fish

RAFFLE PRIZES

1. 2 persons aboard the MARLYN JEAN IV for any AM trip thanks to TonySMJC

2. 2 persons aboard the MARLYN JEAN IV for any PM trip thanks to TonySMJC

3. A full day charter for up to 6 people aboard the MARLYN JEAN for any weekday in July-August 2012 thanks to TonySMJC

4. A beautiful custom made rod by master builder Rodwinder

5. A 1/2 day trip aboard LUV2FISH for up to 3 people thanks to Onemoredrift

6. A 2 hour skinny water Bass trip thanks to Onemoredrift

7. An array of assorted tackle thanks to panther martin and RonZ

8. A $25 Gift Certificate from Miller Place B&T

9. A $25 Gift Certificate from Ralph's Fishing Station

10. A $25 Gift Certificate from Alexandro's in Mt Sinai

11. A trip for 2 aboard the Celtic Quest thanks to Desi

12. A beautiful custom rod made by master builder Seane

13. A trip for 2 aboard the OSPREY thanks to Captain Amanda

This post edited by MakoMatt 07:03 AM 12/21/2011

#20 ·
Just wanted to mention to those guests that might be spending the night. Although I have the discounted room rate at $109.00 for a standard room. If you would like an upgrade, go for it! It's not that much more money and you can get beautiful views of the harbor, suites, rooms with fireplace, balconies, ect.

I don't have the "code" yet we are suppose to use. When I get it, I will post it, then I suggest book your room asap.

#26 ·
Important Announcement

Guys, you know me, I'm not a pushy person. BUT, this is one thing I'm going to push you on. ;)

Payment!

Me and a few mods are laying some money out for this event out of our pockets. This is the only way we are able to get a venue.

Please don't post you are going to come and then do not mail payment. We need payments A.S.A.P. so we can keep up with Danford's payment schedule.

Makes checks payable to: Barbara Fusco and mail to P.O. Box 188, Centereach, NY 11720

Thank you!

OMD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.