2017 Tourney Results - Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2017 Tourney Results

Figure we could have a thread for all the tournament results.

FHA was yesterday and Star island is in day 2.
BIRD2778 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2017, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wow this site is DEAD.

I fished the FHA tourney on Saturday. Locked in by fog all day. Never had more than 1/2 mile visibility and usually much less than that. Ran shorter than we planned because of that and had only 3 Blue Dogs to show for our efforts.

347 Thresher was 1st, 301 Thresher 2nd, 265 Thresher 3rd, 227 Thresher 4th, and 215 Mako 5th.

Last edited by PURSUIT2; 06-18-2017 at 09:33 PM.
PURSUIT2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2017, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Whip Tails seem to be leading the scales once again

R.I.P CAPT BOBBY PACELLI...............You will be missed MY FRIEND Fair winds and Following seas

canyonfvr is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2017, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nice fieh.

Seems that tornament is feast or famine. good to see some nice fish up there. Hey cany, Yea the threshers always seem to place big in these early tourneys
BIRD2778 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2017, 06:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURSUIT2 View Post

Wow this site is DEAD.

I fished the FHA tourney on Saturday. Locked in by fog all day. Never had more than 1/2 mile visibility and usually much less than that. Ran shorter than we planned because of that and had only 3 Blue Dogs to show for our efforts.

347 Thresher was 1st, 301 Thresher 2nd, 265 Thresher 3rd, 227 Thresher 4th, and 215 Mako 5th.
I don't think the sites dead I think there are less people posting shark reports. Post one that's just legal, people get pissed it's smaller. Post one that's to big, people post to let the big ones go.
hb561 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 06:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

No this sight went dead in all categories after they got hacked it seemed. It was very difficult to get password up and running again after that.

Its not just shark reports almost no one reports anything anymore except charter and party boat getting free advertising that tend to not always be truthfull.
cozeinlb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2017, 12:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozeinlb View Post
No this sight went dead in all categories after they got hacked it seemed. It was very difficult to get password up and running again after that.

Its not just shark reports almost no one reports anything anymore except charter and party boat getting free advertising that tend to not always be truthfull.
Good point, after multiple queries I've finally realized I have two passwords, one for reports, one for discussion, pretty much by default. However, I think reports are light because everybody screams spot burn, sometimes for the right reason and then yes, as stated above, you have tree huggers and meat heads calling each other out.
hauler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

I have to agree with Coze...
This site has been dead ever since the password debacle.
Guys got frustrated and never came back. It really is a shame, because at least you could read the reports when you couldn't head out yourself.
I still don't understand why a regular member needs a complex password to contribute to the site.
It wasn't the membership that was hacked, it was the site, and/or administrators.
ILikeStripes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.