NorEast Fishing Forum banner

Order for Lami MB 114 3F honey blanks

24K views 92 replies 21 participants last post by  Captneilf 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have been approached and asked if I would do another order of Lami MB 114 3F blanks. This time in the honey color.

Here is the deal.

Lamiglas said they will do an order for me BUT I have to order at least 25 blanks, all honey colored.

The cost is $125. That includes the blank, shipping and tax.

Blanks will be picked up at my shop in Sayville, NY upon arrival.

All blanks must be paid for before the order goes in. US Postal Money Order is the form of payment.

Now are there enough of you to order 25 of the blanks in the honey color? You can order as many as you like.

Let me know your intentions here in this thread. I will start a list of who wants how many on this post. When we reach the required #, 25, I will give 10 days for your money orders to arrive. When all blanks are paid for I will call Lamiglas and order the blanks.

Yes, we can order more than the minimum 25.

Capt Neil
631-567-8049

The list is started!

Qty---Name

4 ---Seane paid
1 ---FishScale paid
4 ---Capt JMP paid
4 ---rrspike paid
2 ---CapAp
2 ---Frank P paid
3 ---jdemidio paid
1 ---sealos paid
1 ---Filo1 paid
1 ---MakoMike paid
1 ---Twinscrew paid
1 ---CodonRod
2 ---fishnlineman paid
1 ---DarthBaiter paid
3 ---Xtasea paid
1 ---Luvtofish28 paid

The order goes in tomorrow morning

See less See more
#89 ·
eAndersen87

Hi,

I have several of the MB 114 3f's for sale, honey colored. If interested please call me at 631-567-8049.

Guys, if you want one of the extra MB 114 3f's in stock call me at 631-567-8049. First to show up with the money wins. $125.00 per blank.

Capt Neil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.